If you wish to provide or update your bank information, please note that your IBAN (International Bank Account Number) will be subject to approval by our services. The following criteria must be respected :
- Everyone must provide: BIC / SWIFT code. It is the international code that represents your bank. Without it we will not be able to execute your payment.
- According to your status
- If you are an Individual: Be sure to check that your account holder is the same as your Believe contract signatory. Your account must be in the name of the signatory, if this is not the case we will not be able to validate your bank information.
- If you are a Company: Your bank account information must be in the name of the company figuring in your Believe contract.
- If you are a Micro-Entrepreneur: This status allows for the company to have a beneficiary. You may receive your payment in the beneficiary's account, provided that their name figures in your Believe contract.
- If you are an Organization: Organizations are entitled to have a legal representative. You may receive your payment in the representative's account, provided that their name figures in your Believe contract.
- According to your Zone
- SEPA Zone: You must respect local nomenclatures. For example: IBAN from France residents must have 27 digits starting by FR (FRXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXX), whereas German IBANs must have 22 digits starting by DE (DEXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX XX).
- Outside of SEPA Zone: Prior to providing your Bank information, please ask your Bank about their policy on receiving international payments. This rule may differ depending on your country's legislation and on your bank's own internal policy.
Please note: All bank information update must be approved manually by our teams, please expect a delay of 72h before you can request your payment again.