Playlist charts is an analytics section in Datamusic in Backstage, which provides an overview and a detailed monitoring of your performance in Apple Music, Spotify and Deezer’s playlists and charts.
Entries, exits, and playlists placements are shown over two pages « Overview » and « Playlist placements ».
Also, you can click on this icon for more intel on each widget when navigating the Playlist charts page.
Two cards are always displayed on top of the tool :
First one on the left shows you the artist who has been playlisted the most over a specified time period. The user can chose from one of the following period: 7 days, 28 days, 90 days.
Second one on the right displays the track that has been most playlisted on the same period.
The tool shows all information regarding a track's chart in playlists:
- Store's name
- Playlist title and type
- Number of followers of this playlist
- Entry date / exit date on the playlist
- Track’s title / Artist’s name
- Placement in the playlist / Placement date
- Number of streams generated by the track on the playlist
The table below shows data over a specific period defined by the user :
When reaching the page, you will see all the placements that generated streams during the selected period.
By clicking on the Entry / Exit column, you can rank by:
- All tracks that have been included on a playlist during the selected period. Chart list is ranked by the most recent entry date.
- An entry before or after the selected period won't be displayed in this ranking.
- All tracks that have been taken out from a playlist during the selected period. Chart list is ranked by the most recent exit date.
- An exit before or after the selected period won't be displayed in this ranking