When filling in your metadata, please make sure to do the following:
- Check data for spelling errors.
- Make sure that the completed ISRC is correct (there is no possibility to make changes after delivery to the stores).
- Before uploading audio files, make sure that they are correct and free of any issues.
- Make sure to always upload the correct tracks and enter the correct information on the first try.
- Before uploading, make sure that this is the track you want to publish. Listen to it, check the file format.
- Make sure the tracks are in the correct sequence, and that their names correspond to the attached audio files.
- If your track is not instrumental, please fill-in the "Lyrics language" field.
- If the lyrics are explicit, always specify that in the appropriate field.
- Type full names of authors and composers.
- Make sure the track type is correct (original track, cover, karaoke, etc).
- Please note that the cover must meet all the requirements of Digital Music Services.
- When sending a video for iTunes, be sure to send us information about the size of the black bars (for example: top 105, bottom 110, preview start index 0:15).
- There are two options for installing the cover for video on iTunes:
- Attach the time information for the freeze frame (for example, 0:15 start index), which will be used directly when delivering the video to iTunes.
- Send a photo for the cover (without black bars) and we will set it as a cover only after the delivery of the video to iTunes.
- Attach lyrics to tracks.
If you're encountering any issues with this subject, please contact your Labels & Artists Support team. If you don’t know which support address to use, check the full list here