Payoneer will notify you by e-mail of the progress of your payment. You may also check on your payment status in your Payoneer account by launching the "Activity" menu and then clicking on "Transactions".
These are the different payment statuses you may encounter:
- Transferred: The payment was successfully issued to the registered bank account.
- Pending: Two scenarios are possible:
- The payment request was transferred to Payoneer and is pending to be initiated within 1 business day.
- The payment was issued to the registered bank account but returned to Payoneer due to incorrect bank details. The funds will remain pending in their system until you provide your most recent, accurate bank details.
The payment was cancelled after being issued to the registered bank account but returned due to incorrect bank details. In this case:
- After multiple attempts by the Payoneer Customer Care team to reach out to you for your correct bank details, the payment will be cancelled, and the funds will remain pending in their system until the you provide your accurate bank details.
- After you provide your updated bank details, the payment will ve transferred to the new (confirmed) bank account.
To learn how to view your transaction history as well as your payments' statuses on Payoneer, please watch the video below: