Financial analytics tool
The Backstage's Financial Analytics Tool gives you a readily-available overview your revenue streams through several graphs. Through this tool, possible to get a visual representation of your revenue, allowing you to easily analyze data and adapt your release strategy accordingly.
How to access the tool
- Graphical view of main revenue trends, separated by month, store and territory, and with the possibility to filter by top artists & top albums.
- Financial data in simply designed charts
- Mobile-responsivity. Our Financial Analytics has been developed from the start to be used on mobile, allowing you to check financial data from anywhere.
How to export data
To download an export containing the information from your Analytics tool, follow the steps below:
- On the top-right corner of the page, select the time-period for which you wish to generate your data export:
- On the chart that corresponds to the data you wish to export, click on the download button:
- A CSV file will be generated
Good to know
- Much like with your financial reports, these charts update automatically on the first day of each month.
- The reporting date is the date taken into account in the tool, which means that the latest available data will match the latest report available in the Backstage.
- We suggest financial reports are used only when there is a need for detailed financial data on a period.