- Producers: Thanks to Believe's Authorized Distributor status, you can now offer your artist or their representative the benefits of easy access to Apple Music for Artists. Here's how:
- Create an access-only account to Backstage for your artist or their representative.
- The new User will receive an activation email. Please tell them to check their Junk/Spam folders just in case…
- Once connected to Backstage, the Artist or representative will be prompted to connect to the Apple Music for Artists form. He then has to fill in this form with his Believe identifiers. This allows your Artist priority access and speeds up his certification request.
- Artists or artist representatives who wish to benefit from an easy access to Apple Music for Artists thanks to Believe's Authorized Distributor status:
- If you do not have a Believe Backstage account, please contact your Label Manager to get the user identifiers which will grant you access.
- Use your Believe Backstage user identifiers to fill in the Apple Music for Artists form. You will benefit from your priority access and this will speed up your certification request.
Here's where you can get your Apple Music certification in your Backstage:
For more information on the Apple Music for Artists certification check out this article.