The verified badge is a blue checkmark that means that Facebook and Instagram have confirmed that your profile officially represents a public person, celebrity, or brand. If your profile meets this requirement, please follow the procedures below to get the blue checkmark.
- Make sure that you're logged in to the account you're requesting a verified badge for.
- Tap or your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Tap in the top right, then tap Settings.
- Tap Account, then tap Request verification.
- Enter your full name and provide the required form of identification (e.g. government-issued photo ID or official business documents).
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
For more information, please check the official page : Instagram Help Center
- In addition to following Facebook's Terms of Service and Community Standards, check that your profile or Page follow the requirements below :
- Authentic: Represent a real person, registered business or entity.
- Unique: Be the only presence of this person or business. Only one Page or profile per person or business may be verified, with exceptions for language-specific Pages and profiles. We don't verify general interest Pages and profiles (e.g. puppy memes).
- Complete: Have an about section, Page or profile photo and recent activity, including at least one post.
- Notable: Represent a well-known, often searched person, brand or entity. We review Pages and profiles that are featured in multiple news sources and we don't consider paid or promotional content as sources for review.
- Fill in the form to verify your profile or Page : Facebook Help Center