Here is a quick step-by-step guide on how to create a release in your Backstage. For a complete tutorial, check this article.
- Click on "create a new release"
- Fill in the general information of the album or single
- Create the track(s) attached to the product
- Upload your audio files via the "New Uploader" (faster than the FTP, that should only be used for large catalogs)
- Upload your cover artwork (1440 x 1440 pixels, JPEG)
- Choose the price and release date and then click on"submit"
Please note the following:
- Believe auto-generates your producer's UPC and ISRC if you leave the fields blank
- The audio files must be in these formats: WAV (PCM only), FLAC, AIFF, WMA (no-loss only)
If you're encountering any issues with this subject, please contact your Labels & Artists Support team. If you don’t know which support address to use, check the full list here.