In this guide you will find all the articles that cover the creation of audio releases in the Believe Backstage.
If this is your first release creation, this is the recommended reading order for the different subjects you will meet during your release creation.
|1. General recommendations for release creation|
Before starting the release creation, we recommend that you see this article for our general best practices on the following subjects:
- Your internet browser specificities
- Audio files, cover artwork and booklet formats
|2. Indicating your ISRC root(s) in the Backstage|
During your first connection in the Believe Backstage, you will be invited to indicate if you own one (or more) ISRC roots. It is a mandatory step before you start uploading your releases into our system. This article explains how to proceed in the following cases:
- You generate your own ISRCs
- You wish Believe to generate your ISRCs
|3. Create an audio release in the Believe Backstage|
On this article you will learn how to create the audio releases you wish to distribute with Believe in your Backstage. You will find the step-by-step procedure of our two different methods of ingestion:
- Individual release creation
- Multiple releases creation
|4. Upload audio files via FTP|
If you have chosen to upload your audio files via FTP, this article will provide a thorough explanation of the following:
- Where to download the FileZilla software
- How to log into your Backstage's FTP
- How to transfer your files
The information on the following articles may be useful to keep in mind during release creation:
- Release upload page walkthrough: This article provides a walkthrough of the release upload page in the Backstage. You will find an overview of all the different tabs with all the essential information regarding each one of them.
- Release life-cycle: Learn about the path your release goes through in our system before it appears on the different platforms.
- Audio Content Guidelines Guide: Find all the different guidelines that must be followed for your content to be accepted and optimized on the different platforms.
If you need help or further guidance regarding the upload of your releases, don’t hesitate to contact your local Support team.