The Backstage allows you to upload videos and set up metadata to deliver to multiple video platforms. If you have multiple videos to upload, consider using the FTP video upload method.
To upload individual videos, follow the steps below:
- Click on “One Release” and select the type of video that you want to upload: Music or Entertainment.
- Enter the video description information.
- In the Upload section, select you video file and upload it.
- Define the territories where you own the rights on this video and the Release date.
- Review you information and submit the video.
Please note that, if you have set an ISRC root in your Backstage account, you cannot ask Believe to generate an ISRC for one of your releases. If you have any concerns about this, reach out to your Channel Manager.
Authorized video formats
The following video formats are supported by our uploader :
- mxf (including XDCAM MXF).