If you manage your own Neighbouring Rights in France, this tool allows you to export your sales on this territory in order to send them to your French collecting society. The amounts displayed correspond to distribution revenues, not Neighbouring Rights.
Articles in this section
- What are Neighbouring Rights?
- Which types of exploitation generate a Neighbouring Rights income?
- Am I eligible to Neighbouring rights?
- Why should I collect Neighbouring Rights?
- How is the money collected and distributed?
- How does Believe manage my Neighbouring Rights?
- Does Believe manage video Neighbouring Rights registrations?
- Does Believe manage grant applications?
- I no longer manage the neighbouring rights for all or part of my catalogue, what should I do?
- I don’t have the Neighbouring rights for all or part of my catalogue, what should I do?