The position indicated in our tool is the best position your product has achieved on the selected day. If you want to visualize the position in the chart for a particular product, we invite you to use the available 24h graph by clicking on the "magnifying glass" icon located on each chart entry.
Articles in this section
- How can I customize the statistics displayed on the Daily Trends tool?
- Can I see analytics of my YouTube videos in Backstage?
- Daily Trends: What is the “Reports” tab located next to the filters?
- What is the "Digital Charts" tool for?
- Why does the "Digital Charts" tool put my product in a better position than the one indicated on the store's website?
- I’m getting several emails about Digital Charts, what are they?
- I received an automatic e-mail telling me that one of my titles was included in a Digital Chart, what should I do?
- I no longer want to receive e-mail notifications about my releases' Digital Charts, what can I do?