- Go to the New Release tab and click on One Release
- Select the Audio type
- Select Any genre or Western classical
- Check the option "Contains at least one track already existing within my catalog", choose a title, click on Create and fill in the release’s general information.
You then have two options:
Option 1 - From this new compilation, go to the tab "Tracks" and click on "Add track"
A window opens and offers you three possibilities:
- Create a “New empty track”, a track that doesn't figure in your catalog yet
- Create a “Track from your catalog”, a track from an album already validated by us. You can find it by indicating the name of the label, the artist and the title of the album
- Create a “Track by ISRC” which allows you to locate a track from your catalog (already validated by us) by indicating its ISRC code.
You can add as many tracks to your compilation as you like by choosing tracks from your catalog or creating new ones.
Option 2 - From the album from which you want to extract a track (in the "Catalog" section), once it is submitted
- Go to the album, click on the Add tracks to a compilation button located below the tracks of the album, check the tracks you wish to add to your compilation, and then click on the blue button Add selected tracks to a compilation .
- Enter the name of the compilation you started to create. The track(s) you have selected will be transferred directly to your compilation.
- You can add multiple tracks from the same album to your compilation with one click.