Go to the tab Financial / Financial Reports. Don’t hesitate to click on the “Take a Tour” button located in the upper right corner of your page to get a preview of the tool. You can obtain the detailed amount of your royalties using our tool : start by selecting the period for which you want to obtain your data, and then let the tool guide you.
Articles in this section
- How can I obtain the detail of my royalties?
- Which type of Financial Report should I generate?
- How can I view my royalties reports?
- I can’t open my royalties export file, what can I do?
- Why does my financial report contain sales that generate no revenue?
- I’ve downloaded a financial report and I wish to erase it. How can I proceed?
- Why don’t my royalties export match my “Daily Trends” statements for the same period?
- My financial report contains negative sales, why is that?
- What is the « Account total » column in my Royalties export?
- What is the « Royalty Rate » column in my Royalties export?