After you connect to your Backstage, you have to indicate your ISRC root(s). The answer to this question is mandatory before you can start uploading new products in your Backstage.
If you have an ISRC root
We invite you to indicate your ISRC root in your Backstage. For each new track you create, we invite you to use your own ISRC on the ISRC field.
- Believe do not generate ISRC codes for your tracks
- Before submitting a release, you must indicate an ISRC code for each track.
- You may enter any ISRC code, including one that doesn’t use the root you have provided (for example, for a licensed track)
- One single ISRC root is needed for you to start the product creation process
If you don't have an ISRC root
- Confirm that you don’t have an ISRC for each track
- You may indicate an ISRC provided by a third party or obtained by other means.
- Believe will generate the ISRCs for your releases
- Accept Believe’s Terms and Conditions for generating ISRC codes
- You must choose to have Believe generate an ISRC for each track you upload without an ISRC code.