Once downloaded, your report figures in the “Financial Reports” section of the “Financial” tab, to erase it you can simply click on the trash bin icon located to the right.
Articles in this section
- How can I obtain the detail of my royalties?
- Which type of Financial Report should I generate?
- How can I view my royalties reports?
- I can’t open my royalties export file, what can I do?
- Why does my financial report contain sales that generate no revenue?
- I’ve downloaded a financial report and I wish to erase it. How can I proceed?
- Why don’t my royalties export match my “Daily Trends” statements for the same period?
- My financial report contains negative sales, why is that?
- What is the « Account total » column in my Royalties export?
- What is the « Royalty Rate » column in my Royalties export?