This message means that the amount of your royalties doesn’t reach the minimum amount planned in your contract (usually 100€). In this case you will need to wait for your accumulated royalties to reach the minimum amount before asking for your payment.
Articles in this section
- Where can I view the amount of my available royalties?
- How are my royalties registered?
- How do I ask for my royalties payment?
- Why am I not able to request/receive my royalties payment ?
- When I click on "Request my payment”, a message tells me my bank information is wrong. What should I do?
- Why does the following message figure in the Payment page “The amount of royalties due is inferior to the minimum required by your distribution contract”?
- I have royalties for the last quarter(s), but I’m unable to request the online payment, what is happening?
- What is the amount shown on the "Payments & Operations" page of my Backstage?
- Why is the royalties amount indicated in the Payment & Operations page equal to zero?
- How do manual payments work?