- If you don't ask for your payment on due time, the royalties will be cumulated and you will be paid on the next payment session.
For instance : if you ask for the payment of the first quarter Q1 (Jan - Feb - March) and Q2 (Apr - May - Jun) on the 2nd of August, you will be paid on the 15th of August.
- The amount of royalties due might not attain the minimum required in the your distribution contract (usually 100 euros).
- You've just updated your bank information. They are currently being validated by our services.
- The bank information hasn't been provided yet or is incorrect.
- You last payment request is being validated by our services.
For more on providing your bank information, check out this article.
If your case doesn't figure in the previous list, please contact your dedicated Labels & Artists Support Specialist team. If you don’t know which support address to contact, check the full list here.