To request your payment:
- Connect to your Backstage.
- Go to Financial > Payments & Operations, on the left menu.
- Click on "Request my payment", if your payment is available (see the payment calendar below).
If you are paid on a quarterly basis, the royalties are published on the Backstage on the following schedule:
(January, February, March)
(April, May, June)
(July, August, September)
(October, November, December)
|May 1st||August 1st||November 1st||February 1st|
If you are paid monthly, the royalties for a specific month will be available on the Backstage on the 1st day of the following month. E.g. the revenues for January will be available on the 1st of March, the revenues for February - on the 1st of April, etc.
- If you click on the payment button between the 1st and 14th of the payment month, the payment will be made on the 15th of the month. If you click on the payment button between the 15th and the last day of the month, the payment will be made on the 1st business day of the following month.
- There may be a delay between the processing of the payment by our services and the date on which you will receive it in your account. This delay may be shorter or longer depending on your bank's procedure and if it's an international transaction, but it shouldn't exceed 4 business days.
- Once your payment is processed by our services, a confirmation e-mail will be sent to you.
Payment request checklist
If you wish to request your payment, check the following points:
- The timing of your request must be right: check the payment calendar above to see if it's the right time to request your payment.
- The amount of royalties due must attain the minimum required in the your distribution contract (usually 100 euros).
- If you have recently added or updated your bank information, make sure it was validated by our services.
- Check if the last payment you requested was already processed by our services.
- If your balance includes royalties from before July 2009, you may need to send us an invoice for the period in question.
- The beneficiary registered in your Bank information must be the same as your contract signatory. If this is not the case, please update your bank information according to the Bank information guidelines.